[xmonad] prompt for clipboard history

adam vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 21:19:34 CEST 2013

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Donatella Quagli
> <donatella.quagli at yahoo.de> wrote:
>>
>> By the way I found many broken links on xmonad.org/xmonad-docs. Is there
>> an
>> intact mirror?
>

> Not currently but it should be back in a few days. (The web site hosting
> xmonad.org and haskell.org is undergoing maintenance.)

I don't think xmonad.org has been involved with any maintenance. Maybe
the broken links are links to packages which have not been included on
xmonad.org. For example:

The page <http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/xmonad-contrib/XMonad-Actions-DynamicWorkspaces.html>
has a broken link to
<http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/base/Data-String.html#t:String>.

That should be fixed. In the meantime, you can probably find what
you're looking for in one of these places:

- http://hackage.haskell.org/package/xmonad-contrib (or elsewhere on hackage)
- $HOME/.cabal/share/doc/index.html
- /usr/share/doc/ghc/html/index.html

--