[xmonad] new

adam vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:32:15 UTC 2013

Hello René,

It looks like you have another window manager open. You can only have
one at a time. I suggest upgrading xmonad to one that supports a
--replace flag, (and then running  xmonad --replace), or using:

<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/xmonad-contrib-0.9.1/docs/XMonad-Util-Replace.html>

There are many other ways to make gnome start xmonad instead of metacity.

Regards,
Adam