[xmonad] MouseGestures and click events reaching apps, again

Jeff Lasslett jeff.lasslett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 01:19:29 CEST 2013

Thanks Daniel,

I have looked through the MouseGestures code and was starting to suspect
that I would need to modify xmonad core.  Thanks for clarifying things for
me.

I'll start with a closer reading of the xmonad sources and see how far I
get.  I will probably be asking on this list soon, for advice on how to
proceed.  :-)

Jeff