[xmonad] Issue 540 in xmonad: Cannot compile even with default conf file

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Apr 10 19:28:32 CEST 2013

Comment #3 on issue 540 by daniel.w... at gmail.com: Cannot compile even with
default conf file

Hm, you're right. I have these patches lying around from some time ago, but
it seems they haven't been applied in the main repository. I'm not sure
whether that's because I just forgot to send them or what, but here they
are. I remembered seeing this fixed and just grepped the darcs log (on a
different machine) without checking that the patch I referred to was really
the fix. Thanks for your persistence.

	man-config.dpatch  4.8 KB

issue notifications to this address.