[xmonad] Issue 540 in xmonad: Cannot compile even with default conf file

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Apr 10 19:14:16 CEST 2013

Comment #2 on issue 540 by Javra... at gmail.com: Cannot compile even with
default conf file

I've checked out code in darcs and found "Copy help binding ..." you

But I'm still sufferring from this problem even after updating to
xmonad-9999 (haskell overlay)

`diff /usr/share/xmonad-9999/ghc-7.6.2/man/xmonad.hs ~/.xmonad/xmonad.hs`
showed no difference.

I've uploaded my conf & error report in case there're helpful for you.

	xmonad.errors  40 bytes
	xmonad.hs  9.5 KB

issue notifications to this address.