[xmonad] Issue 513 in xmonad: 'Failed to load session "xmonad"' error after selecting "GNOME with Xmonad" option in lightdm on Quantel beta

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 10 19:53:27 CEST 2012

Comment #6 on issue 513 by tomsm... at protecinnovations.co.uk: 'Failed to
load session "xmonad"' error after selecting "GNOME with Xmonad" option in
lightdm on Quantel beta

There is no physical way I could have been more helpful with this issue.
Over the weekend I was lucky enough to have access to some laptops which I
could use for testing. I don't any more.

I've let you know there's a problem and exactly how to reproduce it, so if
down the line you do have some resources and if you choose to, you can look
into the issue.

There is nothing more I can or could have done.

As I said, if I get some more laptops to test on, I'll reopen this issue
and help you out as much as I can.