[xmonad] Issue 513 in xmonad: 'Failed to load session "xmonad"' error after selecting "GNOME with Xmonad" option in lightdm on Quantel beta

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 10 18:52:39 CEST 2012

Comment #5 on issue 513 by allber... at gmail.com: 'Failed to load
session "xmonad"' error after selecting "GNOME with Xmonad" option in
lightdm on Quantel beta

We have finite resources; telling us that you have no intention of
following up on your bug report and that we should be honored to drop
everything and build our own testbeds to try to reproduce it is not only
not helpful, it's a trifle arrogant.  Especially if, as seems likely, this
is an Ubuntu specific issue.