[xmonad] Issue 513 in xmonad: 'Failed to load session "xmonad"' error after selecting "GNOME with Xmonad" option in lightdm on Quantel beta

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Nov 9 14:00:40 CET 2012

Comment #7 on issue 513 by cspanns.... at gmail.com: 'Failed to load
session "xmonad"' error after selecting "GNOME with Xmonad" option in
lightdm on Quantel beta

I experience the same problem and can provide the respective information!

/usr/share/xsessions/gnome-bluetile.desktop

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=GNOME + Bluetile
Comment=Tiling window manager
TryExec=/usr/bin/gnome-session
Exec=gnome-bluetile-session
Icon=bluetile.png
Type=XSession

There exists no .xmonad/xmonad.hs file

The lightDM also does not show the icon of bluetile properly.

I attached the output of dpkg -L bluetile. If you require any other
information I will try to provide it.

System:
~$ cat /etc/lsb-release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=12.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=precise
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS"

Attachments:
	bluetile-files.txt  1.2 KB