[xmonad] Fwd: A community-driven effort to make XMonad better and better

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 01:26:23 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
<ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be more welcome to a long-term contributor like Gwern say
> doing something like this, seeing as how he has been doing the HCAR
> reports, triaging patches, etc. for as long as I can recall using
> XMonad.

My basic opinion is that I believe in do-ocracies: whomever is writing
the code gets to pick what revision system and host they want to use,
and everyone else should be good doobies and hush up about
bikeshedding - they aren't contributing so their preferences are
irrelevant.

So far I haven't see any patches committed by Alfredo or Github supporters.

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net