[xmonad] A community-driven effort to make XMonad better and better

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Wed Nov 7 18:35:19 CET 2012

Read back in this thread.  There was no sugestion that someone doesn't
exist.  Alfredo asked if the project was maintained after discovering that
there were not many recent commits to the darcs repo and patches for bugs
which had yet to be merged.  Another user chimed in that they too would like
those patches merged into master and that the lack of a maintainer was what
was holding things back.  That second user said that they were maintaining
their fixed repo on github.  Alfredo kindly volunteered to maintain the
project, and suggested bringing the project onto github.  No assumption was
ever made by anyone.  Except perhaps Alfredo's assumption that the website
needed a re-write as well :P

Tim