[xmonad] A community-driven effort to make XMonad better and better

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:29:37 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Joachim Breitner
<mail at joachim-breitner.de>wrote:

> But what I read out of Brandon’s mails is: It is not a different
> infrastructure that xmonad needs most, it is active and enduring
> maintenance and development. I’ve often seen people get excited about

It's part that (and how much activity do you think a Haskell-based project
gets?  if I applied the Githubbers; Witnesses model to *that* I get a
rewrite into PHP!) and part that I detest Github evangelists.

It really is The One True Church behavior.  We don't exist, have no
organization, etc. because we had the presumption to not use The Holy
Github?  This is the message of Github evangelists, repeatedly, on multiple

unix/linux, openafs, kerberos, infrastructure          http://sinenomine.net