[xmonad] A community-driven effort to make XMonad better and better

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:43:36 CET 2012

In a nutshell, even before worrying about the old and the new, I'm focusing
in proposing something better organized and a more pleasant website.
Then we can propose and substitute the "old" stuff :)

As regards the forum, I suggest you open an issue in the "README" repo of
the xmonad organization, so you can list all your "TODO".
This way, we don't lose anything and we have everything tracked and
organized!