[xmonad] A community-driven effort to make XMonad better and better

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:41:09 CET 2012

Wow, good to see such answers, that means I've made a point :)
Please note I've created the organization only this morning, so you are
strongly encouraged to partecipate!
As regards the "officiality" stuff, I've just started to work on a new
website to include the old content, but in a more attractive way, no
nothing that will disregard the original content.
It would only be a Twitter Bootstrap website that WE hack on as soon as I
do the first commit.
It will be a Hakyll website, so we can still modularize the content and
stick to the DRY principle.

On 7 November 2012 15:29, Carsten Mattner <carstenmattner at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Alfredo Di Napoli
> <alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you have a github account and want to get involved, please let me know
> > and I'll make you owner :)
>
> Are you sure you don't mean github organization team member?

When you become part of a Github organization, usually you do it as an
Owner. You can create new repo, push and commit, etc :)
Since is a community effort, I don't see a point in don't making anyone of
you an owner :)