[xmonad] Show *all* windows in a grid layout

Sepp Tannhuber sepp.tannhuber at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 22 12:12:53 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using "goToSelected" from GridSelect to switch between windows. This arranges all window titles in a grid. And I can switch to the corresponding window very quickly. However I would prefer to arrange the windows itself (from all workspaces) rather than their titles in a grid layout and then select them in a similar way (with keys j,k,l,h). How can I do it? Is it possible to arrange all windows from all workspaces in a grid layout?

Cheers Sepp