[xmonad] Space between terminal

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:00:49 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini <
pablo.olmosdeaguilera at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since some time (sadly I'm not sure when), I've started to see a
> little space (like 5 to 10 pixels) between the vim window and the
> terminal window[1].

This is your terminal not using its full allocation, probably because it
violates ICCCM and considers its space request to be obligatory on the
window manager.

help, but you may need to consider using a non-broken terminal
program.  Too many lazy X11 programmers don't understand that the window
manager has the final word on window sizes and it's up to their program to