[xmonad] A community-driven effort to make XMonad better and better

Džen yvldwt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:46:01 CET 2012

hilarious.

Brandon was right from the beginning. Instead of crying around you
should get some work done and submit patches as Joachim or Gwern
pointed out. People can't be motivated by just not doing anything.
Forking xmonad, re-doing an existing website which already looks fine
and import issues to a new tracker although there already is an
existing one won't change anything (what you actually wanted to change
is xmonad itself, remember?). This also applies to github, just by
using it you won't get more patches for xmonad out of nowhere. I
myself haven't contributed anything either to xmonad yet, but in turn
I don't expect anybody to fix issues I've found, nor to implement
features I'd like to have in xmonad. But well, since you are "the only
one", I might just be wrong.

But yeah, happy life to you too.