[xmonad] Window gets pulled into another workspace

Owain Sutton owain at owainsutton.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 22:05:18 CET 2012

I remember asking a while back about Firefox imposing a switch of workspaces
when I opened a link via another program on another workspace, and got a
response that it was the fault of Firefox for doing something it shouldn't.  I
can't remember more than that, I'm afraid, having long since stopped using
Firefox!  For the details, you might want to search the archives.