[xmonad] Rave reviews

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:49:55 CEST 2012

On 20 April 2012 14:29, Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org> wrote:
> Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>Famous Internet personality Xah Lee has graced XMonad with one of his
>>classic reviews:

Is "famous internet personality" the same as those "celebrities" who
are famous for being famous? :p

> I love how he complains because using key bindings causes RSI *and* interferes with his emacs key bindings.

And how he didn't just tweak the defaults to use the keybindings he wants...

> Did anyone have to tweak any appreciable numer of applications to work with XMonad? The only thing I did as keepass, since I wanted it's global hot key to use the same bucky bit as XMonad.

The only tweak I did was to emacs' default naming scheme for multiple
buffers with the same filename, but that strictly speaking was for
xmobar, not xmonad.