[xmonad] Rave reviews

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Fri Apr 20 06:29:35 CEST 2012

Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Famous Internet personality Xah Lee has graced XMonad with one of his
>classic reviews:
>http://xahlee.org/linux/why_tiling_window_manager_sucks.html

I love how he complains because using key bindings causes RSI *and* interferes with his emacs key bindings.

Did anyone have to tweak any appreciable numer of applications to work with XMonad? The only thing I did as keepass, since I wanted it's global hot key to use the same bucky bit as XMonad.

I also have to wonder if I may have inspired him:
http://blog.mired.org/2011/11/why-mac-ui-sucks.html

       <mike

--
Sent from my Android tablet with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my swyping.