[xmonad] Issue 474 in xmonad: XMonad does not respond to keyboard input when there is a lot of I/O occuring in a terminal

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Sep 2 00:26:45 CEST 2011

Comment #1 on issue 474 by allber... at gmail.com: XMonad does not respond to
keyboard input when there is a lot of I/O occuring in a terminal

For what it's worth, I've never observed this and I'm pretty good at
stressing X11 and xmonad this way.

That said:  Terminator is mostly in Java, and Java's known to play badly
with xmonad and non-reparenting window managers in general; the setWMName
call works for some but not all JDKs, and there appear to still be some
oddnesses around the latest JDKs with xmonad.