[xmonad] xmonad development

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Nov 9 23:04:28 CET 2011

Quoting "Allen S. Rout" <asr at ufl.edu>:

>>  $ darcs get http://code.haskell.org/XMonadContrib
>
> Got the 'hash' message too, and also:

Thanks for the reminder. It looks like community.haskell.org has
upgraded their darcs version, so we can finally fix this problem.

I don't have commit bit on the xmonad repo, but I do have commit bit
on the xmonad-contrib repo. Unless I hear complaints in the next, say,
week, I'll upgrade the xmonad-contrib repo. I'm marking it on my
calendar for November 16th now.

> Warning: CRC errors found. These are probably harmless but should be
> repaired.
> See 'darcs gzcrcs --help' for more information.

Fixed. Again, thanks for the reminder.

Everyone who cares about this warning should now run
darcs gzcrcs --repair
in their local XMonadContrib repository. You should not ever need to
do this again, nor should new users who get a fresh copy of the
repository (starting today) need to do this.

~d