[xmonad] xmonad development (was: something in particular)

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:21:19 CET 2011

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 08:23:20 +0000,Anthony Campbell <ac at acampbell.org.uk> wrote:
> On 08 Nov 2011, Ramon Diaz-Uriarte wrote:
> >
> > Jonas, thanks. You were right. It was straightforward (Debian includes
> > cabal-install) and I did not notice any change (which is good!) after
> > xmonad --recompile; xmonad --restart.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > R.
> >

> Doesn't work here (Debian Sid). It complains that there is no installed
> version of base. (See my earlier post about this on the list,)

Anthony, I am also using Debian (a mix of unstable and testing, with a few
experiemental packages). I checked the output of your ghc-pkg list and it
seems similar to mine. Both do include base-4.3.1.0.

I really don't know how cabal works, but if you want, I can provide the
output of any dpkg command.

R.

> --
> Anthony Campbell - ac at acampbell.org.uk
> Microsoft-free zone - Using Debian GNU/Linux
> http://www.acampbell.org.uk - sample my ebooks at
> http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/acampbell

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Department of Biochemistry, Lab B-25.