[xmonad] XMonad.Layout.Monitor - ToggleMonitor message not working

adam vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 04:30:14 CEST 2011

Hi Jochen,

Here is a config which uses Monitor with xclock successfully, perhaps
when you compare with your attempt you'll see what went wrong:

import XMonad; import XMonad.Layout.Monitor
import XMonad.Layout.LayoutModifier

xclock = monitor { prop = ClassName "XClock", rect = Rectangle 0 0 40 40 }
main = xmonad defaultConfig
    { manageHook = manageHook defaultConfig <+> manageMonitor xclock,
      layoutHook = ModifiedLayout xclock (layoutHook defaultConfig) }

--
Adam