[xmonad] dzen2 not recognized by avoidStruts on non-rectangular desktop

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 20:15:06 CET 2011

Excerpts from Samir Unni's message of Mon Jan 03 12:00:01 -0700 2011:
> On 01/03/2011 12:34 PM, Samir Unni wrote:
> > OK, I'm trying to do this, but I can't get dzen2 to recognize the
> > -geometry parameter. I'm using the latest SVN revision, and in
> > config.mk, I've got option 7 ("With Xinerama and XPM and XFT") uncommented.
>
> Never mind, I found the problem. Line 1048 of main.c says "#ifdef
> DZEN_XMP" when it should say "#ifdef DZEN_XPM".

whoo hoo! congratulations. Looks like I'm the one running the wrong
version. :embarrased: I guess my svn repo is newer than the actual
dzen build. So this bug is in 271? You could send an email or patch
to rob.manea at gmail.com so he can fix that.

Nice work!
--
wmw