[xmonad] Cabal install problem

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Aug 29 21:49:31 CEST 2011

You should already have the Cabal library installed (it comes with
GHC, and should not be upgraded -- it is released in tandem with
changes to GHC's internals). If you are trying to install the "cabal"
command, the package to get from Hackage is called "cabal-install".

Sorry about the weird naming, and good luck.
~d