[xmonad] On mac os the window boundaries are sometimes drawn, sometimes not, and sometimes partially.

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:09:22 EDT 2010

I haven't figured out exactly when each situation occurs... but one thing is
for certain, if I'm doing full screen X11.app and switch to a different app
then come back, the borders don't get redrawn.  I can press mod+space to get
them to refresh manually, but they're not always drawn correctly even then.
Sometimes there will be partial-borders drawn around part of a window.

Any hints on where to start looking to figure out this problem?

-Ryan