[xmonad] Issue 415 in xmonad: xmonad assumes that the shell can find it in $PATH

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Oct 19 13:53:24 EDT 2010

Owner: ----

New issue 415 by nwfilardo: xmonad assumes that the shell can find it in
$PATH

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Run xmonad by full path, not "xmonad", with xmonad not in $PATH
2. Attempt to restart xmonad; the exec will fail.

By default, I would expect xmonad to use the paths baked in by Cabal, but
perhaps there is reason not to.

0.9.1, built from darcs.  Debian sid.

I'm attaching a first pass of a patch for this, but something seems wrong
with it; why do I need to specify Paths_xmonad in the .cabal file?

Attachments:
	cabalpaths.diff  2.8 KB