[xmonad] Re: Issue 411 in xmonad: Only one desktop spread over displays instead of two separate with Nvidia Twinview

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 4 21:53:53 EDT 2010

Comment #1 on issue 411 by daniel.wagner: Only one desktop spread over
displays instead of two separate with Nvidia Twinview

This is very strange. Just to make sure there's no local/global idiocy
going on, could you give us the output of a few commands?

ghc-pkg list X11
ghc-pkg list xmonad
ghc-pkg list xmonad-contrib
which xmonad

It sounds very much like your xmonad binary was built against a version of
X11 that did not have Xinerama support. (TwinView and xmonad have gotten
along just wonderfully for years on my machines, so we can almost certainly
resolve this.)