[xmonad] Re: Issue 177 in xmonad: xmonad does not follow ICCCM and ignores WM_TAKE_FOCUS protocol

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat May 29 06:46:11 EDT 2010

Comment #43 on issue 177 by j.krajdl: xmonad does not follow ICCCM and
ignores WM_TAKE_FOCUS protocol

I tried patch from vogt.adam but it isn't working. I am using mucommander,
which is
written in java and when I for example do copy I cannot control copy dialog
from
keyword. Even if I click on dialog with mouse I can't use keyboard - I have
to click
with mouse to some form control (button, text field, etc) - then keyboard
is working.