[xmonad] per-window keyboard layouts

Konstantin Sobolev konstantin.sobolev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 02:32:55 EDT 2010

Hello,

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 2:24 AM, Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com> wrote
> I don't see any problems to include this in contrib: To compile XMonad
> core you need hsc2hs seeing as there is a file  XMonad/Main.hsc.

Many thanks for the feedback. Here's a rewritten eventHook-based
version that uses ExtensibleState:

http://hpaste.org/fastcgi/hpaste.fcgi/view?id=24464

Compiles cleanly with ghc-6.10, unfortunately I don't have 6.12 to try it there.
I wasn't aware of ExtensibleState since I was still on a 0.9.1
codebase.. nice stuff.

Docks aren't still recognized, even with getInputFocus from
Graphics.X11.Xlib.Misc instead of XMonad's W.focus

I'll send a patch to contrib once there're no pending corrections.