[xmonad] Re: knowing what is on each workspace and/or knowing which workspace I am looking at

Lara Michaels laramichaels1978 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 15:08:57 EDT 2010

In case others (now or in the future) are interested in getting this working, I just want to note that unfortunately this very cool switcher that Justin pointed out is not usable with multiple monitors. All the apps currently visible (on both workspaces) get grouped together as being in either workspace A or B, depending on which currently has focus.

Until now the best option for use with multiple monitors seems  to be Gnome's Window Selector; in spite of the small shortcomings mentioned earlier it is very useful and seems to work reliably.

Best
~lara