[xmonad] Re: Issue 363 in xmonad: non-positive argument error on NVidia Xinerama set

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Jan 23 06:54:17 EST 2010

Comment #4 on issue 363 by seanerussell: non-positive argument error on
NVidia Xinerama set

Yes, I didn't expect GHC to notice the dependency, but I expected cabal to

Off topic: I'd have hoped that a dependency manager like cabal would at
least... you
know... manage dependencies.  It doesn't seem to; there's no "recompile
that depends on this package" option, or even "show me what depends on this

Anyway, rants aside, this issue can be closed.  Thanks again.