[xmonad] xmonad stops responding even after removing loghook reference

Sean Neilan sean at seanneilan.com
Tue Feb 16 22:49:15 EST 2010

Got it. That fixed it! Thank you very much!

I had to comment the lines
main = do
  dzen2 <- spawnPipe ( "killall rundzen; rundzen --" ++ (join $ map (wrap
"-" "-") myWorkspaces))
  Log.dzen $ \ defaultConfig -> xmonad $
  defaultConfig -> xmonad $

and replace it with
main = xmonad defaults

and make
default = defaultConfig {
}
And of course left indent defaultConfig

I'm very new to haskell & xmonad. I inferred it from the default template
file. I appreciate your help a lot!

I will definitely be using xmonad & hope to make some extensions! Thanks
again!

-Sean