[xmonad] Customizing xmonad on debian lenny

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 9 05:43:58 EST 2010

Come join us in #xmonad on Freenode. We will make fun of you for a few
minutes for using such an ancient xmonad, then do our best to help you
out.

As for 400MB of Haskell dependencies, I'm rather surprised that you're
able to customize 0.7 without having those same dependencies. If
you've got GHC installed, you might want to consider grabbing X11,
xmonad, and xmonad-contrib from the darcs repositories (even the
bleeding edge is quite stable -- I've never had it crash) and trying
to build those.

Good luck!
~d