[xmonad] Customizing xmonad on debian lenny

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 02:00:43 EST 2010

On 9 February 2010 16:40, Chris Jones <cjns1989 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wouldn't mind installing the current stable version of xmonad, but
> since the version from the debian stable repository pulled something
> like 400 Meg of Haskell dependencies, I have a feeling this is probably
> not going to be straightforward.

I expect that that 400 MB of Haskell dependencies is mainly composed
of GHC, which you will need if you want to customise XMonad anyway.
By itself, XMonad is more of a tiling WM library with a very boring
sample WM included as a demo.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com
Samuel Goldwyn  - "I don't think anyone should write their
autobiography until after they're dead." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html