[xmonad] EWMH Panel in Haskell

Sergey Manucharian ingeniware at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:43:26 EST 2010

Hi Matthias-Christian,

Excerpts from Matthias-Christian Ott's message of Mon, 08 Feb 2010
17:24 +0100:

> I tried xmobar, which had problems with background colors, and dzen2
> (with dmplex and multiple instances). None of these status bars
> supports mouse interaction, so they aren't a choice for me.

That's not exactly correct. Dzen2 DOES support mouse interaction, at
least the svn version. I don't use mouse interaction with xmonad's
status bar (though it can be implemented), but I have several gadgets
based on dzen2 and using mouse clicks.

Cheers,
Sergey