[xmonad] darcs patch: Layout modifier to resize windows by dragging their bo...

Jan Vornberger Jan.Vornberger at Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE
Tue Oct 13 19:17:51 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 02:11:25AM -0400, Adam Vogt wrote:
> PS. could you make up a patch that replaces these constants with those glyph
> constants from X11 1.6.1 (though I'm not sure whether we should bump that
> dependency version right away...).

I already made a note about this on my 'long-term todo list'. :-)
I think it would be better to wait a bit until X11 1.6.1 trickles down
the distribution chain a little bit.

Regards,

Jan