[xmonad] Patch: improved support for replacing an existing window manager

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 02:17:17 EDT 2009

For reference, I've added to contrib the module XMonad.Util.Replace,
which seems to work as well as these core patches, other than the lack
of command line flag support (the xmonad binary does not pass flags
other than --resume to the ~/.xmonad/xmonad-$arch-$os).

Any suggestions for addressing that problem (or the alternative of
running `~/.xmonad/xmonad-$arch-$os --replace' instead of
/usr/bin/xmonad)

        Mon Oct 12 01:23:06 EDT 2009  Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com>
        * Add U.Replace which implements a --replace behavior.