[xmonad] Only report focused workspace as active to EWMH

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:09:19 EDT 2009

* On Saturday, October 10 2009, Justin Bogner wrote:

>I think this patch improves EWMH + xinerama. What do you think?

I think the current behavior is marginally more useful since it makes
the other visible workspace easily found for moving windows around.

With your patch, it looks like gnome-panel never displays the windows on
two xmonad workspaces in one pager workspace. Would it be posible to
convince the pager not to waste that space?