[Fwd: Re: [xmonad] suprised: tiling is never used]

Alexey Feigin mysteriousentity at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 05:35:43 EDT 2009

> Especially with LimitWindows modifier...

Wow, that's what I always wanted! I'm still on version 0.8 so I don't have
it.
I downloaded the source for LimitWindows but I'm not sure where to put it so
that I can import it from my xmonad.hs. The .xmonad directory doesn't seem
to work. Do I put it in /usr/lib/xmonad-contrib-0.8/ghc-6.x.x/XMonad/Layout
? (Is this too off-topic, should I have started a new thread?)

Alex