[xmonad] Re: Issue 322 in xmonad: Background shown when workspace switches

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Nov 18 21:54:32 EST 2009

Updates:

Comment #4 on issue 322 by SpencerJanssen: Background shown when workspace
switches

No matter what we do, there will be some flicker while changing
workspaces.  However,
we can change what sort of flicker we see.  I've flipped the order that we
map and
unmap windows and the flicker seems a bit less disruptive to my eye.