[xmonad] Re: Issue 340 in xmonad: Error In Passing Clicks in Multi-Head non-Xinerama Setup

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Nov 17 18:33:21 EST 2009

Updates:
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Low

Comment #1 on issue 340 by SpencerJanssen: Error In Passing Clicks in
Multi-Head non-Xinerama Setup

I'm sure we're doing something wrong with multi-screen handling, perhaps
not setting
focus to the right root window when the mouse crosses screens.  With some
time and
X11 knowledge the problem should not be insurmountable.

However, multi-screen X11 isn't a major priority for us.  Xinerama and
Xrandr are
more capable in most respects, and it seems that most of our users prefer
them.

Basically, we'll have to leave this issue as "patches accepted", and wait
for an
enterprising user/contributor to work it out.