[xmonad] Issue 294 in xmonad: fadeInactiveLogHook behaviour messed up on xinerama

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Jun 30 09:09:12 EDT 2009

Comment #4 on issue 294 by daniel.schoepe: fadeInactiveLogHook behaviour
messed up on xinerama

I (my nick was asgaroth at that time) later sent in something like the
custom version
I gave you, as a patch and it has been applied. So after darcs pull'ing and
rebuilding, it should work with the standard Hooks.FadeInactive module now.