[xmonad] Issue 294 in xmonad: fadeInactiveLogHook behaviour messed up on xinerama

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Jun 30 08:24:02 EDT 2009

Comment #3 on issue 294 by hgabreu: fadeInactiveLogHook behaviour messed up
on xinerama

No, fadeInactiveLogHook doesn't has this implemented in contrib-darcs.
I use a modified version of it to achieve this be behavior (inside my
xmonad.hs,
provided by asgaroth at #xmonad channel).
Stripped xmonad.hs attached.

Attachments:
	fadeOutLogHook.hs  2.4 KB