[xmonad] Unmarking modules 'Unstable' in contrib

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:10:52 EDT 2009

Hello,

Most (152/159) modules are marked as unstable in contrib. A good number of
these 'unstable' modules have not been modified since a number of releases.

Here's a rough total number of modules with a last-modified date (per year):

> (for x in `find .`; do; (darcs changes $x | tail -n 2 | head -n 1); done) > lastmod
> for x in {2007,2008,2009}; do; grep $x lastmod | wc -l; done
64
43
17

I wouldn't trust those numbers, since the total falls short of 159, but the
point still stands: many so-called unstable modules have not changed in a
long time, which could make it difficult for users to avoid modules that
may actually change.

Does anybody mind if I change the oldest modules (unchanged since 1.5
years) to be stable?

--
Adam