[xmonad] My modular XMonad config

Mads N Noe mntnoe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 06:49:57 EDT 2009

Sure:

http://haskell.org/sitewiki/images/3/30/Mntnoe-xmonad-2009-07-18.png

The "1:wW ..." symbols in the top left bar are from the pager logger.
The other dzen "components" comes from a custom haskell program and
conky, respectively.

The border around the focused window (the "master window") is red, but
it turns blue if you focus the other window. This makes it easier to
determine which window has focus, as you do not have to move your eyes
to the border of the screen.

Regards,
Mads