[xmonad] My modular XMonad config

Mads N Noe mntnoe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 09:16:28 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Having been using XMonad for about a year, I have finally put myself
together to do the last cleanups to my config.  You can see it at

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Xmonad/Config_archive/Mntnoe%27s_xmonad.hs

Comments are welcome.

I wonder if some of my ideas might be suitable to add to XMC, for
instance the "labeled pager" logger for DynamicLog, the application
specific border colors and some of the auxiliary functions.
Alternately, they could be added as config tips on the wiki.

Generally, if we extend the "General xmonad.hs config tips" page to
something like the Vim Tips Wiki, people might be encouraged to make
and share more XMonad hacks.  Submitting darcs patches is scarier than
creating a page on a wiki :-)

By the way, what is the status of issue 230?

Thanks for a great WM,
Mads N Noe