[xmonad] Calling all unapplied patches!

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Fri Jan 2 17:47:44 EST 2009

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 02.01.2009, 15:21 -0600 schrieb Spencer Janssen:
> On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 07:29:31PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/repo_http:__code.haskell.org_xmonad.html
> > has ~15 unapplied patches.
> >
> > Two of these are mine, and improves multi-screen-stuff with
> > focusFollowsMouse. They are improvements to Spencer’s patches back then.
> > ATM, I’m not having a multi-screen-setup any more, so I can’t test if
> > they are still applicable.
>
> I ended up writing alternative versions of those patches, so they should be
> marked obsolete.

If I remember correctly, you created patches to replace some of mine
(listed in the obsolete section), but I thought it wasn’t done yet and
added these two patches, so I think these are still applicable. At least
http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/20081008164506-23c07-e8a65b4ccaf2b98d8d45c63011c42283e0f3687f.dpatch
lists your patches from 20081007 as dependencies.

But as I said, I can’t test them properly, so you can forget about them
unless someone has a look or I have a two-monitor setup again :-)

> > If you want to mark a patch as obsolete (because there is a better one
> > submitted) or rejected (because it will not be accepted), use
> > GET http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/....dpatch | mail -s '[OBSOLETE]' darcswatch at nomeata.de
> > or
> > GET http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/....dpatch | mail -s '[OBSOLETE]' darcswatch at nomeata.de
> > where the URL is from the “Download .patch”-link below a patch.
>
> Should this say '[REJECTED]'?

Right, thanks.

Greetings,
Joachim