[xmonad] Calling all unapplied patches!

Spencer Janssen spencerjanssen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:21:13 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 07:29:31PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/repo_http:__code.haskell.org_xmonad.html
> has ~15 unapplied patches.
>
> Two of these are mine, and improves multi-screen-stuff with
> focusFollowsMouse. They are improvements to Spencer’s patches back then.
> ATM, I’m not having a multi-screen-setup any more, so I can’t test if
> they are still applicable.

I ended up writing alternative versions of those patches, so they should be
marked obsolete.

> http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/repo_http:__code.haskell.org_XMonadContrib.html
> has ~18 unapplied patches.
>
> Two of mine, and correspond to the patches mentioned above.
>
> If someone with a dual-screen setup wants to test them, that would be
> great.

Yes, someone please test those patches and advise whether they still apply to
the current situation.  Also, note that you can emulate multi-screen with the
LayoutScreens contrib.

> If you want to mark a patch as obsolete (because there is a better one
> submitted) or rejected (because it will not be accepted), use
> GET http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/....dpatch | mail -s '[OBSOLETE]' darcswatch at nomeata.de
> or
> GET http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/....dpatch | mail -s '[OBSOLETE]' darcswatch at nomeata.de
> where the URL is from the “Download .patch”-link below a patch.

Should this say '[REJECTED]'?

Cheers,
Spencer Janssen