[xmonad] another patch: modifies selection

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 15:45:23 EST 2009

2009/1/2 Brent Yorgey <byorgey at seas.upenn.edu>:
> On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 02:15:47PM -0500, Yaakov Nemoy wrote:
>> BTW, any comments about the other patch i submitted around the time of this one?
>
> Hmm, which one was that?  I don't see another patch.

This one. It lets you do stuff like kill all the open windows on any
given workspace or move them in bulk to another workspace.

Originally, the message read as:

Hey List,

Here's a bit of code i've found useful in my config.  You can think of
it as the 'get your *** out of work quickly card', as well as the 'oh
****, hide all the open porn!' button.

Admittedly, i'm not sure it belongs in SinkAll, but that's where i
shamelessly stole the code from. It also didn't seem like enough to
actually spin out a new module just because.  I'll let you all decide
where it should go.  Personally, i really don't care as much, just so
long the functionality is there. :)

Cheers,
Yaakov